At Elite Orthopaedics of North Hills, our team specializes in the treatment of a variety of orthopaedic conditions and performs several orthopaedic procedures including minimally invasive surgery, total joint replacement and joint salvage surgery.
Minimally Invasive Surgery
MIS Joint Replacement offers important advantages, requiring smaller incisions and potentially causing less trauma, shorter hospital stay, faster recovery and less scarring than traditional techniques.
Total Joint Replacement: Shoulder, Hip and Knee
Total joint replacement is a surgical procedure in which certain parts of an arthritic or damaged joint are removed and replaced with an artificial joint, which is designed to move just like a healthy joint.
Other procedures include:
- Arthroscopy Shoulder with rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopy Shoulder biceps tenodesis
- Arthroscopy Shoulder decompression subacromial space
- Arthroscopy Shoulder debridement extensive
- Arthroscopy Shoulder distal claviculectomy
- Arthroscopy Knee with minescectomy
- Arthroscopy Knee with minescectomy and debridement
- Arthroscopically aided anterior cruciate ligament repair
- Arthroplasty Shoulder
- Arthroplasty Hip
- Arthroplasty Knee